Sunday, March 24, 2013

Bebes


"Hola, soy de los Estados Unidos and estoy estudiando espanol aqui. Puedo hacer una photo de su bebe?" " SI"   Big smile. (Hello, I am from the United States and I am studying Spanish here, can I take a picture of your baby?" "Yes") BTW in South America one takes a photo, tocar una photo, but in Spain, they make photos, hacer una photo. So these are some of the kids I saw when I went to Moron de la Frontera, on Palm Sunday, today, and watched the statue of Jesus travel from his home church Iglesia de Maria Auxiliadora, to the Cathedral, or el tiemplo.


















5 comments:

  1. They all look so content. My favorite is of the three girls... sweet hearts. Thank you. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, Kathy in Spain, I love love love all of your photos and I have commented before, only to be forced to verify my validity by entering weird looking numbers and freaky looking words which I apparently always do in error, because I am directed to do it over and over and over and I finally give up. Anyway I do LOVE your photos especially of the babies.

    But, I am responding to BBB's description of his ill fated, and innocently missed flight and his unexpected overnight stay in merry old England. I love how he told the that couple how he met you, etc. etc. hilarious!!! and exactly what we do when we are in those 'strangers become bosom buddie' situations!!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg....I can't believe I got all the numbers and freaky 3D letters correct! I should win a prize!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww these babies sure are cute!! Are you getting excited to be an abuela, mama? Love you.

    ReplyDelete