Sunday, March 17, 2013

Nerja Spain


On my way to Granada for a weekend retreat where I gave a presentation on partent/child communication, I stopped in Nerja, an old favorite of our family. It reminded me of why Nerja is so popular; beach on one side, mountains on the other. No high rise hotels either. But it was still full of tourists, and still wonderful to remember.

This is the view looking toward the mountains.





This is the view from the Balcon de Europa looking South.
The Balcon de Europa.

And this is the view looking North.

Another look South.


East from the Balcon.
Dicso where I parked my scooter and went in to party the previous night.

That guy is looking at a sketch book. How often do you see that?

View from further down the beach.
So I ate a tortilla on bread, had a cup of coffee con leche, and headed to Granada.

No comments:

Post a Comment