I drove to Portugal Sunday to spend the night because
I had Monday off.
It was raining.
This is my best effort at noting the crossing of the border.
Toll Road right after entering.
I knew right away they meant me!
Here is the dude himself, Father Something Albufeira.
One of the many Catholic Priests who built his church on top
of the old Roman one, just to show who was in charge.
So the Portuguese have their own sort of style it seems.
And it involves a use of blue I haven't seen in Spain.
See what I mean, Portuguese Blue.
Cool huh?
And then there was this sort of thing.
Seems a little German to me.
See what I mean?
Germans, are hearty and stuff.
Cemetery overlooking the ocean.
These are pictures of the people inside the crypts.
Is that what they are called?
I noticed # 45, all dead and everything, in her casket,
and thought I needed a photo.
Am I rude?
Lots of cats here. Competing with the birds for fish I guess.
Below is the view from the other side.
That is my hotel in the middle of the rocks.
I was on the 6th floor.
And I walked there from here.
YUMMY











No comments:
Post a Comment