As you can see it was horrible inside. I had to look right out this plastic window.
And since I was at the beach, I had to drink a beer, and wish that you were with me.
That's the page I copied from the book.
BAKED fish at least is under the red sauce. Those are grilled green chiles on the right and enough shell fish to kill Charlie and Linda Waters (so I ate them for you). But I didn't eat the fries, which appear often here it seems.
Then I walked to the other side of the light house, and took the river walk. Those pictures appear below, along with a random pedestrian street, and a bird sitting on top of a pole that also got too pixelated as I blew it up. Chipiona is a small town. I'm getting tired of traveling alone and counting the weeks until BBB, Fran and Cal will be joining me.














No comments:
Post a Comment