It's been raining all week, and today it was thunderstorms, with a base wide warning via loud speaker that lightening was a danger within five nautical miles of the base. I had plans for a hike, but stayed home and finished reading "Gone Girl" I give it a 5. Here is my life over the past several days in one second blurbs. Pretty self explanatory. Weather, exercise, and at one point I went shopping.
Hasta Luego
Love all the little video snippets! & The RAIN IN SPAIN!!!
ReplyDeleteIs that a five out of five or a five out of ten?
ReplyDeleteLike the wind and the rain and the dancing snips.
I'm glad you like the video snippets. It was a TED idea, only that guy knew how to string them all together into one long clip.
ReplyDeleteThe book was a 5 out of 10. I hated the ending.
Isn't she a cute dancer? She is in my class, and I just love watching her dance. I leave the week before Ferria, so I won't even get to use my new steps, except in the kitchen, with BBB, so maybe it's not a total waste.
Hasta Luego