We got there at 11AM and left at 6PM, and as we were leaving BUSLOADS of young people dressed in group costumes, and hauling bags of alcohol were arriving, seriously, hundreds of them. Here is my reaction, first, I'm glad I'm past that stage, and second, I'm glad I'm not in charge of picking up the trash. Evidently those other busses are chartered from 6PM to 6AM. I love how responsible that is.
Surely he isn't holding that guy up with just his hand.
Does anyone know how he is doing this?
Cadiz is a port city. Here is the ocean looking through, oh you guessed it,
a portal in one of the Roman walls.
Two man ocean rowing of some kind.
I did a self guided tour from a book one of the MFLC's left.
This is looking at the old fort from the wall that goes around the city.
Below: Lots of drinking and eating of seafood, like those spiky things below.
What are they? Sea Urchins? I tried to take the picture quickly, but I think he saw me.







Yup sea urchins. I tried one in Italy and cant recommend it. They are really salty and the texture is - well just imagine.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the travels. I love seeing all the pictures.
Xoxo Lou
Oh good. I just wasn't in the mood for salty slime. Lots of people were however.
DeleteCan't wait to see you ..... Grandma.
XOXO
When I see your photos, I am transported. Did I already tell you that? The ocean air & skies, the walls & architecture, the green & blues, the smells & smiles, I love it! Love you.
ReplyDeleteAwww Thanks for the kind words my sweet sister.
DeleteI love you too.
And I'll say it again, and again!!
XOXO