Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Moron de la Frontera

I didn't take any pictures on my tour of Vejer de la Frontera because I thought my phone was in my purse, and actually it was in the drawer in my room, doing nothing, just sitting there, not taking pictures of the beach or the ruins, or the Moroccan meal that cost me FIFTY bones ( two glasses of wine) and was easily worth twenty!!
I did however take it to the Roman Ruins in Moron, which is fun, because now I don't need to describe them to you.
This is the town about 17KM to the East of me, where I buy gas and some groceries.
The great thing about those old rulers is that they had to perch on the highest spot in order to look out for terrorists, so at the end of a fairly steep climb, I got rewarded with a delightful view. This was one of those times when I found myself saying, "Oh for Pete's Sake!" Every time I turned in a different direction. Know what I mean?
Hasta Luego













2 comments:

  1. Are you on top of the world? These photos are beautiful & Thank you for sharing/taking me there. I love you, D

    ReplyDelete
  2. & trust me, I know what you mean.... Thank you

    ReplyDelete