Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I finally got scared.

It's been a while since I've posted, so I want to catch up. Two weekends ago I went to Gibraltar, which you may remember is a small British colony stuck on the end of Spain. So I made a reservation on the Spanish side in a town called La Linea de Conception. The plan was to stay here then walk across the border to Gibraltar where it's really cramped and crowded and hard to drive. But when I got there, I got freaked out. I couldn't lock my door with anything but that little button in the middle of the knob that you push, and the patio doors didn't lock it all. And there was this strange man sitting in a car outside the hotel. So I just picked up my stuff and left. It's the first time I've ever done that. So the first picture is the view right outside the hotel,where I could have been walking. And the second picture is a view of the lobby of the hotel in Gibraltar where I actually ended up staying.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you God, for letting my sissy trust herself. Would you believe I had a feeling about that hotel? Again, you look like you are having a fantastic experience & enjoying your SELF. I think about you every day & love you.... D

    ReplyDelete