Thanks for setting up the blog so we can keep track of you! I wrote a comment, but don't think it posted. Thanks Lucinda and Susie for all the fun! Everyone looks gorgeous and I'm giving my horizontal striped sweater to Goodwill today! Basically, that's what it said, except where's the neck surgeon?...and Kathy, so glad you made it there safely! Looking forward to más postings! xoxo F
Thanks for setting up the blog so we can keep track of you!
ReplyDeleteI wrote a comment, but don't think it posted.
Thanks Lucinda and Susie for all the fun!
Everyone looks gorgeous and I'm giving my horizontal striped sweater to Goodwill today!
Basically, that's what it said, except where's the neck surgeon?...and Kathy, so glad you made it there safely!
Looking forward to más postings!
xoxo
F
Okay, it's been two days and we need an update. Come on girlfriend, if you're going to do a blog you got to do it consistently.
ReplyDeleteOh, look at Cal!!! I remember her- she looks GREAT.
ReplyDelete