Saturday, January 5, 2013

My first day off.


Here I am on my first day off, sitting on the bed after just having blown 10 lbs of snot out of my nose. I slept 12 hours, I'm out of adrenalin, and yet SPAIN is out there waiting for me! I have to find the energy to get up. I signed up for a trip with the Rota Navel StatIon (about 1.5 hours from me near Cadiz) tour group to Ronda for today, but it was cancelled so I am either going on my own, (2 hours) or driving to Utera and taking the train into Seville. I found out that the trip to Dublin with that same group, is going to cost $1500. Saint Patrick's Day in Dublin sounds like a ton of fun, but not THAT much fun. It's not like I'm Irish or anything, I just like to drink beer.



No comments:

Post a Comment