Kathy in Spain

Monday, January 21, 2013

My hotel

Here's what the tree outside my window looks like with snow on it

The second picture is in the women's bathroom. What do you think that means?



Posted by Unknown at 10:46 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (47)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ▼  January (21)
      • Soup
      • Seville
      • Gibraltar
      • I finally got scared.
      • A couple of Coastal Cities
      • I drive to Gibraltar
      • My hotel
      • Ski lifts were closed
      • Singles retreat Sierra Nevada
      • La Rambla
      • How I Get To Work
      • Ronda
      • Shopping in Sevilla
      • Lunch
      • I feel better
      • Virus
      • Utrera
      • My first day off.
      • My First Week is Over
      • My Room for 3 months, plus something for Fran
      • My First Post

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.