OK, what does one do alone in Spain for three months when one is feeling not so feverish? Well, I'm not sure about the other ones, but I joined a Sevillana Dance class, which is exactly like Flamingo Dancing. Can't see me doing it? Of course you can't, and neither could the other people in the class, but that's because I didn't have the right shoes! So I plopped down $22 euros for a pair of those black healed goodies the dancers dance in, and this morning, when I tried to remember the steps I learned last night, and couldn't, I am feeling a little Buyers Remorse.
I may ask for a refund and just keep dancing in tennies.
Also, what is that Eye Wash sign in my lobby?
And here is the machine where I can get free Mochachino in the morning. It's not as good as BBB's coffee, and he's not here yet to share it with me, but hey .... free caffeine.
Hasta Luego




Mommy - keep the shoes and keep trying. 22 Euros is worth a good time, and I bet there is a reason they dance in those things! Also, I googled the eye wash thing, and it turns out that someone once spilled chemicals in a library in Spain and then sued the library for not having an eye wash station. So, now many buildings have put in eye wash stations just to be on the safe side. Same reason hotel rooms have those ridiculous signs telling you not to hang anything from the sprinkler system on the ceiling. Just kidding, I made all of that up. Love you!
ReplyDeletekeep the shoes!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Debbie, she's a smart girl.
DeleteAha! Buenas noches mi hermana. So I finally found you, thanks to Brad, and now Deena, who helped me learn how to reply. A good reason to get to talk with her. Kathy, your posts are awesome! I love hearing about you & your adventures. I have added your blog to mom's favorites as well. As I said in my practice reply, keep the dancing shoes. They will protect your feet if you are really stepping hard on them, as you will, doing the Flamenco... Love you!
ReplyDelete