Saturday, January 12, 2013

Ronda

Made the one hour drive to Ronda yesterday. It's one of the many Moor White Hill towns in Andalusia, only this one had the good manners to be built on a magnificent gorge so I had something amazing to look at as I ate my huevos revueltos con esparragos.

Found this wine store on a side street but couldn't go in because BBB was not there with me to show me N, or the direction home, and I didn't want to end up in Madrid.

It's Sunday morning and guess what I'm doing today?
Taxes and laundry.
I'm not posting pictures of that so don't beg me!

Hasta Luego















1 comment:

  1. Hey Kathy - your pictures are absolutely gorgeous! They almost don't look real.
    We received another Christmas card from your household the other day. This one was from BBB. It made me smile.
    We are working on Abby's graduation party and have to pick pictures to order. This link should take you to view her pictures. http://www.onlinepictureproof.com/moonlight/albums/seniors/288958/browse/0/?w=650&h=432

    ReplyDelete