Saturday, January 5, 2013

Utrera

I passed the first house on my way to Utrera and I think with just a little remodeling it would be a great "House in the Country". The Air Force likes to build its bases away from everything, so I am looking at a lot of grassland, and olive groves. With this house we would be perfect Gentlemen Ranchers don't you think BBB?

I got to Utrera in time to see the preparation for The Three Kings celebration. It happens in many cities in Spain and includes a parade where candy is thrown from floats to children watching from the streets. Got to see lots of strolling families, and happy, anticipatory looking children.

The last picture is of an old Spanish train station, the company is called Renfe, right outside the gate of the base. What a drag that it is no longer working.





















2 comments:

  1. Great photos! I d love to explore the train station.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Spain! What a gorgeous country! Man I really want to come visit! This new job has me on a 6 month probation but I can take leave without pay. Thoughts? Love- ก้อย

    ReplyDelete